Hey everyone! Excited for the best season yet? 'Cause you should be! Another notes section will be posted at the end of this season! Some cast changes were made, too. Head on over there to check it out and leave your feedback. Also, here's to our very first before-season promo! Thanks guys!
Asher sits, perched up on top of the school, wearing a jacket and having a rifle on his lap. Ashlynn says it's getting colder and she knows they can do it. Brad lies down, asleep, in his bed. Brealynn runs to Ashlynn and Beth laughs. Alexander glares at Asher, whom is glaring back. They stare each other cold in the eye and Beth starts to cry. Beth screams, "NOO!!" Ashlynn says, "This can't be happening!" Asher says, "It's him. He's doing this. We've lost far too many, and I'm not gonna let it be one of us." Mason glares at Miller and Miller punches him. Will shoots a walker outside the cabin and then hears a scream. Wind blows. Intense music starts as you all see Asher glaring at someone, a silhouette in a doorway, Ellis pulling the trigger of a blunderbuss, and walkers piling into the gates of the school. The helicopter flies through the air, firing into a herd on the ground. Miller, Mason, Ellis, and Will ride through a herd of zombies on horseback with thier guns firing everywhere. Brealynn walks into Will's room holding a radio saying: "Willie? The radio's talking to me..."
-Crazy shit to fly in Season 3!
Boise House SurvivorsEdit
Better be excited.
No deaths my ass.
- Episode 1: Suffer in the Dark- Peace comes to the school as it gets colder. Will has a confession to make.
- Episode 2: Grief- After the tragedy, Asher grows suspicious and starts to suspect RJ. The rest of the group keeps their guard up as Summer grieves. Will gets into trouble.
- Episode 3: Upon Hope's Completion- Riley and the newfound soldiers build onto what they already have. An old friend grieves over her loss.
- Episode 4: Judas Just Came- The traitor strikes again and Asher is ready to end it. Will and the others get ready for their plan.
- Episode 5: Dark Times- Asher realizes he is wrong and tries to prevent further deaths. Will teaches Ellis how to ride a horse.
- Episode 6: Death Changes You- The group buries their dead and Ashlynn worries for Brealynn. Lady Slave tries to get involved with the action and tries to help. Will finds out he brought his people to the wrong place.
- Episode 7: Penultimate- The worst death of all is dealt and Asher can't decide what to do next. Will sets out with his people again.
- Episode 8: Final Strike- Will almost reaches his destination. Asher finally learns the truth.
- Episode 9: Soul Mates- A battle ensues at the school. Ellis gets hungry.
- Episode 10: Burial and Burning- The group buries their loss and burns their victim. Everyone settles down again.
- Episode 11: Something to Die for- The group experiences something they've never had before. Snow starts to fall.
- Episode 12: Frozen- Things get colder and the group needs food. Will tells Ashlynn where he went.
- Episode 13: Eye of the Storm- The eye of the storm looms overhead. The group tries to improvise.
- Episode 14: Breaking of the Ice- Everyone is getting happy again. The ice shatters.
- Episode 15: Free to Roam- Will and Ellis ride again.
- Episode 16: Revelations- Just when the group gets settled down again and prepares to live out their days in happiness, a new oppurtunity rises up.